Skip to main content

The A Boxes

The Avon A Boxes




Hey loves.

Whos had the chance to purchase any of the A boxes? Avon was kind enough to send me the latest Avon Boxes. These lovely boxes are available for $10 with every $40 purchase and every week to two weeks there is a new theme and box.

The Joy Of Red


I am truly sorry but I lost the start and end dates of these boxes but I am aware that this is the current box available for the latest catalogue. This one is called The Joy Of Red. And what surprise haha all the items in this box are red except for the perfume.

This box features:

Avon True Color lipstick : Candy Red
Imari travel spray
Avon True Color Glimmer Lip Liner: True Red
Avon True Color Lipgloss: Fiery red
Avon True Color Nail Enamel: Royal Red


The lipstick is a beautiful shade of red. I'm not too sue if it would be described as a cool tone but it is very pigmented and I would consider it a semi matte.


My previous experience with the liners has been nothing short of Amazing. Great quality products. The Lipgloss itself is also a lovely shade of red.


Don't they all pair well together?



The Beauty Of Gold



Another great box but I am sad to inform that this one is not available any longer. But I still wanted to post this one on here because the items can be found sold separately in the catalogue.



This box included:

Avon rare gold Travel spray
Anew Power Serum in the try it size
Avon Gel finish 7 in 1 enamel in the shade glimmer
Avon true Color Eyeshadow quad called Gilded metallic
and the avon Anew Multi performance Night Cream in the try it size





The travel spray is my fave along with the quad. The swatches below do it no justice. I have a video on my Instagram if you would like to see them in action.


4 lovely subtle metallics perfect for the holiday season.

So I wanted to get this post up before the latest box is no longer available. I didn't have the chance to try out the items..just the perfumes but I hope you find this helpful. Let me know what you grabbed. Have a lovely rest of your day.

XOXO RUBI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The