Skip to main content

Morphe 35 Pan Palettes


Morphe 35 Pan Palettes





Hey everyone. I finally Got down to finishing this post that has just been sitting in My drafts for too long. With all they hype in their recent collabs it is hard to remember who the real MVP's are. The morphe 35 palettes still continue to be one of my favorite palettes.
They offer great quality and they are affordable. There is a palette for all occasions and tastes. Wether you want something neutral, colorful, matte, or just a palette full of shimmery shades then check Morphe Brushes out.

35C



My very first palette was the 35 C. This palette consist of all matte shades. The first row offers some dark and transitioning shades and the rows below consist of reds, greens, blues, etc. I'm actually really stoked about the bright yellow, teal, and red.  You don't normally get to see this wide range of shades in one palette and at affordable price.
I was able to play with colors and create some really neat looks for Halloween season. (Yes I made it a season) haha. I did not find it on their website but I'll clue you in! I got this lovely palette a while back on Hautelook. (Sister online retailer to Nordstorm). You can create a free account and wait for morphe to make its regular appearance on their makeup section. You can score this baby for $18.

35D



If you love to create smokey eyes then this is the palette for you. The shade selection is dark. you can find greys, purple and a selection of other dark shades in a mixture of mattes and Shimmers. This palette as well is not on the site but you can probably find in store @ the morphe brush store in California, or the hautelook website. (That's where I got mine). Isn't that blue look mesmerizing?

JH 



The oldest collaboration with Jaclyn Hill that Morphe did was this lovely palette. The color selection is more my taste. It has neutral and the perfect transitioning shades. A few good shimmery colors too. Now comparing this one to the newest collab palette, this one is more bland. The new palette, if you have taken a peak, has a lovely color selection. The only thing holding me back is the price tag. A bit pricey at $38 (Plus another almost $10 for shipping). I was lucky enough to win this one in a giveaway.

35 N


This natural matte palette consist of all matte shades and shades great for everyday use or glam looks. I love mattes for my everyday makeup and especially in neutral shades that I can blend out with ease and finish the look with a fun lip color. This palette contains many transitional shades and is Available!! YUP!
You can find this lovely palette in store and on their website.

35F


The 35 F is The Fall into Frost  palette and contains 7 mattes and 28 rich metallic shades. The mattes are soft to the touch and the metallic have that sort of wet foiled feel to them. This palette is perfect for the fall and winter season. Pair it with a vamp lip and your set for the rest of the year. This one is also Available in stores and on the website. I highly recommend this one. At an affordable $23 USD you can purchase their 35 pan palettes. Morphe has amazing quality at an affordable price.

I didn't get to much in to detail about each palette but I hope this post can be somewhat of a help to making up your mind about trying one of their palettes or just helping you dust off your old morphe palette and reconnecting with the amazing quality and selection.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week.

XOXO RUBY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The