Skip to main content

Beauty Creations, Splash Of Glitter


Splash Of Glitter Collection



So let me clue you in on my reaction when I first opened up this amazing package. My jaw dropped
so low I could have tripped over it. This was a very amazing and generous package from Beauty Creations Cosmetics. They recently released their loose glitters. 18 shades in total!


The came in these lovely cute glass jars with cork type stoppers. A Glitter Addicts heaven!!!For an Affordable $4.99 USD each or $70 USD for all. The whole package is currently sold out but will save you $20 if you decide to buy it when it returns.


I could not find on the site or on the bottle the weight or amount included in each glass. If you would like to know the ingredients or what they contain just leave me a comment below and I would be happy to share that info. Their website states that they are safe to use on lips and eyes. I have only had the opportunity to use it on the yes but this type of product is perfect for festivals, parties, Halloween looks, the holidays, or just any time you feel like it.




I went out immediately searching for a glitter glue and came across the nyx. That was before I heard they released their own glitter glue. So the following swatches and looks were created using the Nyx glitter primer which you can find at any ulta, or anywhere Nyx is sold at.


(Wearing Silver dust. It was also my first time applying so please don't judge to harshly.)

I found them very easy to apply. I would start with matte pressed powdered shades for the crease
and then apply a bit of glitter primer to the area I was going to apply glitter too. With a stiff brush I dipped it in the glitter which picked up well but be careful of some fallout. To make it easier you can also add a bit of glitter glue to your brush to ensure less fallout.
They adhered really well. I had little to no fall out under my eyes.

Swatches 







I wont get into describing each shade as there is no description on there website and I frankly am still not an expert at describing shades and all their shifts well. I hope the pictures can give you an idea. I just feel the only two shades that really did not show up well with my camera but are very beautiful in  person is galaxy and fairy dust. Galaxy has that holographic goodness, and  Fairy Dust looks light pink but reflects a light green, two different shades of pink, and a silver (In My opinion).



I wish my camera could have captured fairy dust well. (That is the glitter I wore in the picture above.) I promise it looked lovely in person.

I still have many more ideas and looks I want to create using these lovely glitters. They are definitely worth checking out.

A big thank you to Beauty Creations for the lovely surprise. And thank you for checking the blog out. I hope you have a lovely rest of your week. And don't forget to check in often. I have many more products to share with you guys!

XOXO RUBY

Comments

  1. Such beautiful shades and they look so intensely pigmented! Fairy dust looks lovely on you. Would you recommend the NYX glitter primer? One of my friends is eager to try that out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Yes they are so pretty in person and yes I would highly recommend the Nyx Glitter glue. It worked great to adhere the glitter to the eyelids and kept it on all day. I personally loved it. Thank you for checking the blog out too. Hope you have great day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I