Skip to main content

Posh vox box

 
Happy Hump Day! Getting Closer to the weekend. Are you planning anything fun? Nothing exciting here just going to catch up on reviewing more for you. Here is my recent Vox Box I received from Influenster. This is there first Posh Vox box that includes high end products. They sent a little of everything: shampoo conditioner, blush, brush, facial oil, hair towel, and eye lifting cream. It's a pretty awesome box.
 

Aquis Hair Towel


 
I received the pink (For short to medium hair) Towel. This towel retails for $30-$45. It is currently available at Sephora. It comes in a neat plastic bag with instructions and information on the product. This neat towel has a unique texture. It states that it helps with frizz and dries hair faster.
I found that it is very light in weight even after it soaks up the water. It doesn't stay wet like other towels that tend to hold on to water. You can machine wash it too. YAY! I have long hair so I was not sent the right size. I had a few hairs peak out.
My thoughts on this towel is that it is great in that it can do what a large towel does for your hair. I do not notice a difference in drying time and I also did not notice a difference in frizz. It may be that my hair is too damaged?
 

Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift

 
 
A product that I have not yet had the chance to test out is dermalogica Eye lift cream. This is the most expensive item in the box retailing $65. This eye treatment is an active cooling cream- gel masque. I did end squeezing a bit out to see. The cream comes out white and turns to a clear silky smooth gel. It is said to help minimize puffiness and dark circles as well as lift the eye area. For the price I am very anxious to see how it will work.
 

Lashfood: Brow food  


 
This eye brow duo is available at Ulta for $25 and comes in 5 different brow shades. It contains a powder and pencil. I received the shade taupe.

 
The powder is in a pot at the bottom that unscrews. The pencil is at the top that you can pop off. This little duo is unique in that the powder feels wet to the touch. I am assuming to help tame the brows and fill them in. The pencil will be more of a brow definer.
 
Some ingredients you can find in this item are Vitamin E (To rejuvenate brow follicles) and Rice extract serum (to strengthen and protect brows).

 
With continuous practice I still can not get my eyebrows to look perfect. I found it a little hard to use the pencil but the brow filler was very easy to use and gave my eyebrows a very full look. In this photo I am also wearing the blush I received in this box.  
 

Sigma blush and brush 

 
 
The Item I was most excited to try is the Sigma aura blush in the shade nymphaea. This is my first sigma item ever. I have always been curios to try out the quality of their products.
 
 
It did not disappoint. This lovely subtle coral (looks more of a pink to me) retails for $19. It had a bit of kick up but the size of the pan is pretty large and the pigmentation is lovely. Use a light hand and then slowly build up is my recommendation.

 
The blush brush retails for $23. It does make a perfect pair with the blush. Effortless blending and it is very soft.
 

Julep Rose hip Seed Facial Oil


 
 
The Final Item and The star of this box Is the Julep Facial oil that retails for $36. It is available at Ulta and QVC.
This product comes in a glass bottle with a glass droplet. Makes it very easy for application and mess free of course. I have very dry skin so this has been very helpful. It gives my skin a very dewy and radiant look. I heard it also works well for oily skin. It does have a strong scent that fades a min or two after application.
The oil is fast absorbing and helps to hydrate the skin and prevent and repair wrinkles. It is never to early to to avoid wrinkles. Am I right?
 
Overall Great Box. I did not have the chance to try out the Ouidad shampoo and conditioner as I am currently trying out another shampoo I hope to review next on here. (Subscribe so you don't miss it.) The shampoo retails for $22 and conditioner I believe is $24. They have a variety of formulas to help with curls, frizz, or dryness. You can check them out on their website.
 
I'll end It here before I over whelm you with so much reading. I hope you have an amazing week and if you too would like to receive items like these for reviewing make sure to subscribe to influenster. You  can also find their app on both android and iphone.
 
xoxo Rubi
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The