Skip to main content

July, My Sweet Sparkle subscription






 

My Sweet Sparkle


Hola! Another My sweet Sparkle review so sit back grab your favorite drink and get ready to explore some more new products. If you weren't yet able to check out a previous review on this box, some quick deets: This subscription ships out free world wide. For just $24.50 a month you receive 5 full size products to create an almost full face look. They also have specials if you order a 3 month, 6 month, or year subscription...AND!!! you can also purchase indie or drugstore products on their website. I will leave the link here.



This months theme.. If you didn't notice in the first picture is Sunset Dream. And the July box retails for $65 +. It is not to late to grab yours. to receive the July box you can purchase any day before the month ends.


The star and My top pick for this month is Kokie Professionals Strobe lights Highlighter. This super creamy Highlighter comes in a tube with a sponge applicator at the bottom. I will be completely honest, the sponge was no help at all. I found it easier to blend with my fingers or any regular beauty blender sponge.


This Strobe lights highlighter retails for an affordable $7. There are three shades available and Radiant is the lightest of the three. I believe My sweet sparkle sent out two different shades in this months box.


Radiant worked great for my skin color. It gives the effect of a dewy complexion. I chose to apply it on my cupids bow, under the eyebrows, on the tip of my nose and of course on the highest part of my cheek bones. This will absolutely be one of my holy grails. It is long lasting and blends so well.


Another Fave this month is Hikari Shimmer Bronzer in the shade splendor. This Bronzer (Blush for me) retails for $15. It contains three different shades if swatched individually. As seen below
↓↓↓↓





Combined you get a lovely shimmery brownish orange.. if that makes any sense. I myself would not use it as a bronzer unless I tan really well this summer, but I really liked it as a blush.
 

 
(The orange summerish look I created using the Hikari bronzer.)


 
The next two items are the Laritzy duo in the shade Bare.
Laritzy liquid Lip Stain $20
Laritzy Lip Pencil $18


This is there undressed liquid lip stain. It is a very wearable pink that dries instantly and you can start off with a light application for a bit of color or layer to create a more intense shade.

 
My second Laritzy lip liner I own is this lovely one in the shade bare. It is slightly lighter than my lip color so I know this will be continuously used. They can be worn on the entire lip or of course as a liner.

 
(Wearing both the Laritzy Liner and stain on the lips)


 
The eye shadow Item, and the last but not least is Be A bombshell quad called Rome. This lovely quad. Is very affordable at just $7. It definitely goes along with the theme sunset dream.
 
 
It features a yellow (Matte), copper, smokey grey, and a pearly white (subtle metallic). These shades do take a bit to build up but blend out really well.

 
I Created a look using three of the shades. Yellow under the eyes. The copper in the crease and outer corner and the pearly white in the inner part of the lid.
 
As always this subscription has allowed me to explore new products and create some fun new looks with those products. You still have till the end of this month (July) to order the same box. If you like the products mentioned here don't pass it up. Also thank you for checking the blog out. Hope you have a great rest of the week.
 
XOXO Ruby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The