Skip to main content

Real Purity Cosmetics


Real Purity Cosmetics



Hey beauties,
Bringing you another makeup brand and this time one that is natural. Real Purity uses Natural ingredients No parabens, sulfates, or toxins like aluminum and lead. They use high quality ingredients that even those with the most sensitive skin can enjoy.
I was given the chance to choose a few products to review, so this review as always will be 100 percent my honest opinion.

Blush Brush and Cream Blush



This blush brush retails for 27.99 A little pricey for me but it is handmade. It has very soft bristles and the handle, as listed on the website, is created from kiln dried close grained hardwood white birch. It feels very light. I used it with their blush and was amazed how well it blended out a cream blush.


$14.99

The cream blush shade I chose is cinnamon. It is described as a medium brown cinnamon. I personally thought it was more of a reddish mauve. If that makes any sense?  This shade is perfect for everyday use. You can also build it up for a more intense pop of color. I love applying it with my fingers. It blends out heavenly and last all day. I used it today. I applied it at 10 a.m and I'm sitting here at 8:00 typing away and still able to see that cheek glow. I like to apply it with my fingers but you can use their amazing blush brush if you prefer a more sanitary application.

Full Cover Concealer



$24.99

If your looking for a light concealer with full coverage and natural ingredients, I definitely recommend this one. It contains ingredients like vitamin K, and sunflower oil. It helps to cover blemishes while also working to eliminate skin discoloration and protect from the sun.


(Applied on the face without blending)
It feels very light so you don't have to worry about feeling like you caked on a bunch of makeup. It did crease a bit under my eyes, so I recommend using a powder to set it. I choose the shade light because I prefer it to be lighter than my foundation. Again another great product that blended well and this one actually gave my face a lovely glow.

(Swatches of both the cinnamon cream blush and full coverage concealer in the shade light)

Lipstick



Couldn't pass up the chance to try two of their lipsticks. These retail for $14.99 each and contain ingredients like candellila, aloe vera extract, and sweet almond oil. They provide moisture and protection from the sun.


These lipsticks have a lovely flat matte black packaging. They contain 4 grams of product and come in a lovely range of shades. My favorite Is the shade above called Dewberry. It is described as a deep cranberry but in my opinion it looks more like a fuscia on my lips.


This fun shade took two layers for the look in the pic above. It feels very light on the lips. Almost like as if you aren't wearing any thing. Very comfortable and very moisturizing.


The second shade I couldn't resist trying is also called cinnamon (Like the blush) I feel the name is more suitable for this one. Their website describes it as a peachy brown with shimmer. I agree with that. It has a lovey shine and this one is a little more on the sheer side. Very girly and perfect for all ages. Again, very comfortable to wear and very moisturizing.


(Swatches of cinnamon and dewberry lipstick)

Eye Makeup Remover



The Final item I had the chance to try out is their eye makeup remover. It retails for 8.99 but you can choose to order a free sample size when you purchase any other item. Just make sure to click on the box that offers the sample. (It will be by the product). This lovely remover feels just like Vaseline. (Best description I could think of) When I can not get that stubborn mascara off I will add a little of this to a cotton ball and wipe away gently starting from the inner corner to outer corner. It wipes away any makeup with out the tugging or burn. It also leaves a little layer of moisturizer that doesn't sink in till a while after but you can wipe off if it bothers you. I loved it. It leaves my skin feeling soft. It contains ingredients like rice, apricot, rosemary and sunflower. It also has a smell. So if you don't like certain fragrances in your products you can choose to pick up a sample before purchasing.

I hope this helped you discover a new brand. I know I am very excited to try these natural cruelty free products. A big thank you to Real purity for the opportunity. I also want to share that they have a $5 off coupon on your next order when you sign up to their newsletter. Hey never miss an opportunity to use a coupon. These products are worth checking out if you have sensitive skin or are looking for makeup with natural ingredients. I hope you have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to drop a comment if you purchased anything and let me know what you grabbed and how you loved it.

xoxo Ruby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I