Skip to main content

Wander beauty


Wander Beauty


Have you ever found some products that first time use just does not wow you but when you continuously use them after you begin to fall hopelessly in love with them. Well okay not hopelessly but they do become your holy grail. That's these two for me. About three months ago I reached 10k followers on Instagram. Holy Cow! 10k of amazing peeps allowing me to blow up their feeds with makeup inspired pictures. Thank you to those on here who are reading this and part of my insta fam. You guys are amazing and make this so worth it.
Because of 10k I was also allowed the chance to join Octoly a website that connects beauty creators with some really amazing brands. Brands that I hope to introduce to you guys on here as well. (I will get more into detail about octoly in a future post). We are required to post honest opinions in return for the complimentary items.  I will remain honest in all my reviews.


One of those brands I had the chance to test and share with you guys today is Wander Beauty. Never had heard of them before till octoly and the chance to be able to try their products leaves me speechless. Wander Beauty products can be found at Sephora, Qvc or online here. They are travel inspired and offer great quality formula and packaging.


On The Glow blush and illuminator


The first product I had the chance to try was their glow on the go duo. This one is in the shade bare/ nude. it offers a cream blush on one side and a cream highlighter on the other. the packaging is a lovely gold and the  product twists up. You can apply directly t o the face or use your fingers.

The blush called bare is a lovely subtle reddish and the highlighter called is a sheer champagne gold. why was I  not wowed at first? Well the blush for one is very creamy and bendable. It can be built up to a more opaque blush or just swiped on for a lovely little flush of color on the cheeks or lips. This product can be used for more then one or two things. the highlighter on the other hand did not show up. Keep in mind I'm sitting in my dark room. Once I finally used it to go out I was wowed by how lovely a glow it reflected. You can use it as a base or alone. I also have used it on my cupids bow, as a brow highlight, and in the inner corner of the eye. These duos retail for $42

Unleashed Volume and Curl Mascara


The second item I had the chance to try out is the unleashed mascara. The packaging to me is so unique. my sister and I when we first saw it thought you might have to squeeze the mascara out of the
packaging. Well nope  you don't. Just dip in your applicator and wallah. This lovely mascara also includes ingredients to strengthen your lashes. Ingredients like peach leaf extract, trehalose, walnut seed extract, and vitamins A, C, and E.

The wand has a slight curve that helps grab the lash well and curve them. It also separate's and extends the lash out to create length.
There is no mess and no clumping. It worked amazing for both my top and bottom lashes. It definitely is one of my new faves. This one is a bit pricey at $24 but if you want quality this mascara is great quality.


Thanks again beauties for checking the blog out. I hope you have a lovely rest of your week and please leave any comments or questions below.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The