Skip to main content

Wet N Wild Limited Fall Collection

Wet N Wild Fall Limited Edition Collection

 
Hey loves. Time for another Wet N Wild Beauty Blog post but this time I wanted to share the lovely new limited edition Fall collection. This collection contains 4 liquid matte lipsticks, 2 eyeshadow palettes, and new colored mascaras. I was lucky enough to still find two of the liquid lipsticks and both palettes. This set is available at Walgreens If you can find it. I'm amazed that they still don't understand that there are a lot of beauty lovers out there yet they only put up a stand with two of everything. Really?!! Come On!!. 
 
 
 

Liquid Lipstick

The only two shades left in my local walgreens were the lightest shades in the colors too tulip to quit (Fuscia) and how fleek is your love (Bright red). The Formula is amazing. I really hope they  consider making these permanent and adding more colors. One swipe is all it takes and you get amazing color payoff. These are very comfortable on the lips. A bit sticky when they are drying but Once they dry they are transfer proof.
 
(Swatches)
 
I believe these are 2.99 each. And I have heard that you may even find them in Cvs. They are currently not available online. They did have a bundle you could purchase which I believe was 28.99 and came with the two highlighters and the entire fall limited edition collection. As of today I checked and the bundle nor the shades are available. Do keep posted on it though because It is a great deal. so onto the lip colors:
 
 
My most favorite shade of the two is "How fleek is your Love" Its a lovely bright red. This one was transfer proof and long lasting as well.
 
 
This color "Too Tulip to quit" Is a lovely wearable fuscia. These last up to 6 hours and are so comfortable. Again they are affordable and lovely.
(Wearing "How Fleek is your love" on the lips)
 
 
 

Eye shadow Trios

These lovely palettes are $2.99 each and the colors are lovely and unique. I feel the quality has gotten better. These have great pigmentation and the color choices are beautiful.
 
 
 
My most favorite one is "Plaid to the Bone" This lovely palette has such a wow factor. The two shimmery shades feel like butter to the fingers. The blue matte feels a bit dry to the touch but they were all very pigmented. These were swatched with no primer. I want to mention I am not talented at applying makeup so I did find the color combination a bit hard to work with. I wanted to combine all three colors from this palette as the instructions showed but I felt the look was just to dramatic. I love experimenting with colors but I think these three used in one look was not my taste. I would personally use each shade with other colors. I will not get into detail describing each shade because I am just terrible at that. I do want to mention that that bottom brownish red with a shift of silver blue is just stunning! Is it not?
 
The second palette is velour vixen and it is a perfect fall trio. These did swatch a bit dry except for the brow bone shade. A very unique shade in this trio is the darkest shade that has a violet shimmer. This palette did require a bit of building up but I do like that these three do work great together unlike the other trio. You can just take this palette anywhere with you and create a lovely fall inspired look.
 
 
Anyways thank You beauties for checking my blog out. Stay tuned for some more posts. I  am working on getting more info on new products and collections out
 to you all. Don't forget to subscribe and have a lovely weekend.  GFNMXSBV131379508

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

Too Faced unicorn tears lipstick

      My first too faced lipstick. The price always pushes me away me from buying. But this specific lipstick had me frantically searching my local Ulta and Sephora. I got lucky at Ulta. For a $22 lipstick this is beautiful and totally worth it. At first glance you expect it would go on light blue right? Wrong! You can not even tell it will be a metallic lipstick or that you will even get some pink from it.             When I first saw swatches on instagram I knew I needed this baby in my life. I love unique lipsticks. It goes on a light pink tint topped with metallic blue with a little bit of purple shimmer.  The shine on this baby is unexplainable. Its a lipstick that screams futuristic, artistic and girly all at once in my opinion. I love it. You can not feel the shimmer even after it begins to fade. You even forget your wearing a lipstick.              I just really recommend exfoliating and prepping your lips before so that it applies smoot