Skip to main content

Nurbesten

 

Nurbesten Online Shop

 
Hey beauties. I am back again with a new online shop to introduce to you. I was contacted by the sweet lucy, Who I assume is in charge of the costumer service. She was kind enough to contact me to choose some Items to review. The following Items were my picks but there is so much more to find in this shop at www.nurbesten.de. They sell everything beauty. Nailpolishes, stamps, Liquid lipsticks, Lipsticks, eye shadows, Brush tools, etc. All at affordable prices. If you are interested I was also given a code to share with you guys. Just use code JALD10 to receive 10% off your order except for items on sale. They already offer free shipping worldwide. And items are shipped out right the next day. They do take a while to arrive since they are located in signapore. And I also wanted to inform I had a slightly hard time getting the site to be translated into English. You can in fact change the currency to USD by finding the button at the top right. Or you can find the items I listed below just by clicking the direct links or using the code numbers.
 
 

Dragon Long Lasting Lip gloss

Small tubes with a short doe foot applicator
 
shade #8
 
The most favorite item I am completely and totally in love with is this Dragon Long lasting lip gloss. The code number is #24696 color #8. This beauty is just so lovely in person. I would consider it a metallic long lasting matte liquid lipstick. I do not understand why it is named a lip gloss. It has a doe foot applicator and a sweet smell.
 
 
It applied so nicely. Very pigmented and very long lasting. It is not completely transfer proof but It doesn't get on everything unless you apply force. I went with this blue shade because I found it to be a unique color. You don't really find many blue metallic shades being sold.
 
 
The only bad thing is that it does get a bit sticky after a while but it's nothing to dramatic. I would definitely recommend that you check out the other lovely colors they offer and give these a chance. They are so inexpensive. $3.32 is a bargain for how great the quality is. The packaging is pretty small but since you don't have to apply so often you will probably get a lot of use out of these before running out. I am also not sure what the ingredients are in these so If you can look them up please do.
 

Brush egg 

 
 
So I am sure you gals and guys have seen this one online plenty of times. I was very excited to have found them on the website. I always wanted to try something specially made for cleaning your brushes. If you read a previous post you saw I used pot matts to wash my brushes. I still will continue to use them for my larger brushes. This little brush egg works great for my small to medium brushes. You can try larger ones but I don't think you will get the best clean.
 
 
Use code #20573 to find this one on the site. I believe they also offer three other colors and they are currently on sell for $1.99. YESS!!! It worked great for me. I have a short video on my instagram which you can find here. The top circles work great for getting into every bristle on  the lip brushes and the large line ridges really get into the eye shadow brushes. This product is also like a glove because you stick two fingers to hold it. Its a very sturdy product. Feels like really good quality too.  I rate this one a 5 out 5. If you can  grab it now before the sale price is gone.

18 Nude Look Lipgloss Palette

 
This lovely lip gloss palette caught my eye once I saw it. This one is a bit pricey at $17.17. You can find it under code #18176. It contains 18 large pans with a lovely range of colors. Some solid colors and others with shimmer.
 
 
The shade I used above was a bronze shade. I loved the bronze shimmers in this palette. I tried to swatch a few but I found that they would barely show on the skin. On the lips they showed up much better. You do have to add layer after layer to get a good color payoff. It was not until I looked up this item on their website again that I realized that it is a "nude look" Palette. The shades are supposed to give a hint of color. They do feel very creamy and they are slightly shiny like a lip gloss. They are however not long lasting. Do not expect the colors to show up either as they look on the palette. Overall a fun palette if you love lip glosses but the price is a little to much for this palette.
 

10 pair Eye Lashes

 
These lashes are #18827 pattern #4 and are priced at $7.61. You get ten pair of lashes placed neatly in this lovely box. You remove the silver stickers to pull out the lashes but then you will have to cut of the extra yarn at the edges. I did find these a little hard for me to put on. Since these are very bendable you do need to  take extra time to mold it to your lash line. I don't have the patience to sit there and try to get it to line up perfectly. As you can tell below I just gave up and left them as they are in the picture. The second time I became frustrated and completely gave up. I hope that if you do decide to try them you will have more patience then I did. They are lovely. and the pattern I choose is more of a soft glam lash. They create a full lash look.
 
 
 
Thank you once again for checking out my blog. Have a lovely Week and don't forget to subscribe so you can receive notifications when I post. I have a few more lovely items to share with you including the limited edition Wet n Wild Fall collection.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The