Skip to main content

The Estee Edit Collection

Estee Edit collection


Hey loves. So we are getting ready for the holidays and many new releases are coming out. I am thankful to influenster for allowing me to try one of the new collections recently released by Estee lauder. I received the following items from influenster free for review and testing purposes. As some of you may or may not already know, they are a site that allows their members to try out new products from low to high end brands.  Any one can sign up and join. You may receive products like food, beauty, clothing etc. I will admit that the more social accounts you add and the more followers you have the higher your chances are to receive products. You do need to also be very active and complete surveys to unlock badges.
 
Thankyou to influenster
 
So anyways on to the good stuff. In the #esteeedit vox box I received a illuminator cream, an eye cream, a duo metallic eyeshadow and a duo eye pencil. These products are currently available on the sephora website. I tested these products over a two week period so these are my honest reviews. You may or may not have the same results but if you were curious to see how they worked on me you can go ahead and read the following reviews.
 
(Metallishadow in the shade aquanova)
(Top left is the loose pigment, bottom right is the cream)
(Wearing both eye shadow products on the eyes)

Metallishadow:


My most favorite product I enjoyed was the eyeshadow. I received the shade aqua nova. This lovely duo comes stacked. At the top is a creme shadow in a very dark teal shade, that you may use alone or in my case as a base for the metallic loose powder. It's packaging is similar to a compact which also includes a mirror. As for the formula it is not as creamy as I expected but It did apply well and blended out perfectly. I used a flat eyeshadow brush with stiff bristles to be able to pick up the product and tap it on to the lids. I also read on the Sephora site that you can us the cream as an eyeliner. Below the compact is a twist of jar that contains the loose pigment. The shimmer on the loose pigment is so lovely. The color is a navy blue (described online as a peacock blue) with silver and light blue shimmer. The loose pigment is very easy to apply and I enjoyed the color applied over the cream. You can use any eyeshadow brush with this one. I do warn there is a bit of fallout but nothing dramatic. Maybe spraying the brush with a fix spray will help to prevent any fallout. this one retails for $25 on the sephora site. They have a metallic line and a shimmer one as well.

(eyeliner duo in the shade navy brat and baby blue)
(left is Navy brat, right is Baby blue)

Inside Track Eye Kajal:

I loved, loved the inside track eye kajal. A duo eyeliner that is priced at $22.  It comes in a range of colors but the combo I received is  navy brat and baby blue. The colors are not something I would normally pick up but I am glad they sent me this shade range. They are so creamy. Im not kidding when I say they glide on like butter and have not broken off. They are so long lasting as well. They don't budge easily. I was only able to remove them off with a makeup remover. They are simply amazing and worth a try. I used them on my waterline but I am sure you could use them as a liner as well.
(Radiance activator)
 
(Swatch of the Radiance activator. Top is cream without blending. Bottom is the cream blended out)

Radiance Activator:

Another lovely product is the radiance activator. I do recommend this one for those who do not like to wear foundation and want just a hint of glow. This one is priced at $55 on the sephora site. You can apply this one with your moisturizer and after you apply your foundation. I do not recommend applying it as a primer because it will cause your foundation to gather up on the areas that you did not blend the illuminator out well. Applied on bare skin you can see the gold illumination. I applied it as well over my foundation and did notice a subtle glow. Again nothing dramatic. The bottle is one fluid ounce and it comes with a pump. It is recommended for any skin tone but it helps also to treat those with dry and dull skin.
(Late night Eraser for eyes)

(Swatch of the late night eye eraser)

Late Night Eraser:

The final product I was not really impressed with is the late night eraser for your eyes. I did not notice any change. This is suggested to be an eyebrightner that contains pink peony, cucumber and other great ingredients to help brighten the eye area and also help reduce the appearance of dullness. You apply it after you concealer or at night to see results the following day. Again I did not experience any change but it could work differently for someone else. This one retails for $42 on the sephora site.
 
Thank you once again beauties for checking the blog out and I hope some of you found this helpful. if you have any questions feel free to comment or email them. Have a lovely weekend.


(Wearing the illuminator over my foundation, the metallishadow on the eyes, and the eyeliner in the shade navy brat on the waterline) 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The