Skip to main content

August Ipsy

August Ipsy


Hey beauties. I am very excited to show you this months Ipsy glam bag. The whole theme and goodies that were sent out made this month an amazing one. Sugar highness was this months lovely theme. Pastel colors were very present in this months products especially in this months glam bag. I traded with a fellow beauty blogger. There were two different bags one with a lilac colored hair cartoon and the one I currently have is a mermaid green. The quality of the bags are amazing and I love how each subscriber gets different products. Its rare to see the someone with the same bag as yours. So if you would like to subscribe I will leave the link here and now get straight to the products I received this month.



Ciate London Nailpolish

My most favorite product is the Ciate London Nailpolish in the shade spinning teacup. This one is a lovely lilac shade and I believe my first ever ciate nail polish. One layer gives your nails a hint of color and I thought I would need a few layers to finally get an opaque lilac finish. I was very wrong. Just two layers  and you have a lovely glossy finish. Im still currently wearing this color and I am really loving how long lasting it has been. I will probably continue wearing it  couple more times because it is just  very fun and uplifting shade.

 

Winky Lux Diamond Powder

I also received a wink lux  Diamond Powder in a light shade. I applaud tipsy for finally getting my color right. I usually receive darker shades from them but I was surprised that this time they guessed it right. This winky lux powder is amazing and I am pretty sure I will be hitting pan soon. This powder worked well with any application product wether it be a sponge or brush. It has a slight shimmer so it has a very glowy finish. I am all for glowing. I love to use it for my under eyes and after concealer. I may be setting this one aside once I am done for a full size in the future. Full size on their website is $20.00. I will leave the link here incase you are interested in checking out more products from their website.

Organic Surge Face Polish

Another lovely product I have tried and loved this month is the Organic surge skin care face polish. Very long names right?! This product contains Tiny grains of what they describe as Olive stones in a mixture of a white thin liquidy lotion. It recommends application to be after a cleanser and before a toner. Also it should be applied on a lightly wet face. I would consider the scrub to be slightly harsher then the one from the st ives scrubs yet Im so in love with this one. I love to apply it after I wash my face at night and it helps me remove any makeup I have missed. My face feels clean and looks clean but it also leaves a layer of oil that seeps into your skin after a bit. Nothing to dramatic but if you hate the greasy feeling when your rinsing it off it might not be your taste.


Pacifica Sunkissed Bronzer


I also received this month a pacifica bronzer in the shade sun kissed. The packaging is cute but it is also very cheap. I have a hard time opening it up and fearing it may slip out of my hands. The bronzer is very pigmented and it has a gold shimmer finish when swatched. As a bronzer I felt that it was bit to orange for my skin tone. I think it would work better on medium tones.

 

IT Cosmetics Waterproof gel Eyeliner

And my final product I received is the It cosmetics waterproof gel liner. This one requires sharpening. I only used it once and found out that it really doesn't budge. Its smudge prove and as I tried so hard to wipe it off it just would not get off my arm. It is a very dark black and I do love the fact it is waterproof but If you follow me on instagram you know I hate when it is time to wash off these type of products because I end up looking like a panda.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The