Skip to main content

Xoxo sugar cosmetics

 

XOXO Sugar Cosmetics

Do you have a sweet tooth for sugar? How about sugar scrubs, lotions, bath bombs and lip balms? I received three lovely products from xoxo sugar cosmetics and I had to introduce you ladies to this lovely company. First of all, it is a family owned and operated company and they hand make all their products with raw  ingredients. They include natural ingredients, down to the natural shimmer minerals (mica) that provides that extra shimmer glam. They do not test on animals or use alcohol or parabens, but do warn that their products may include nut ingredients. They also have Free shipping on orders $25 and over.
 
 
I received their strawberry lemonade lip balm, their gold rush body bronzer, and their whipped body butter in cherry bomb.Upon opening the package you are hit by the sweet aroma of all the different sugary scents. They smell so yummy. No kidding.
 
 
Gold Rush Body Bronzer
I'll begin with my most favorite of the trio. The gold rush body bronzer. This gorgeous body bronzer will be perfect to rub on at the beach in the summer or just going out with friends or dates for lunch. The mica, shimmer, is beautiful and in the sunlight you can see the gorgeous gold sparkle. It consist of very tiny gold looking specs called mica. They are earth's natural mineral that helps provide sparkle that will not make you itchy at all. Its not glitter, metallic or anything of that sort that may cause itchiness. I personally have very dry skin. Our water at home contains chloride or something weird cause my skin feels so dry after a shower. I can not go long without applying something to help relieve my dry skin. This one smells of lovely coconut/ shea scent. And applies so smoothly. I can definitely feel the moisture. It lest my skin feeling soft and looking pretty.
 
Strawberry Lemonade lip Balm
The next lovely product is the strawberry lemonade. Oh my this one smells to the T like strawberry lemonade. I crave strawberry lemondae every time I apply this one. It's a very awesome lip balm. I can't quite explain it but it feels very light and is perfect to apply under a drying or matte lippy. It's not a glossy lip balm. It feels more like a wax that helps retain the moisture. So it really helps your lips look healthy and soft. They feel so soft after application. I looked up their website and they have recently added more delicious flavors like melon and cotton candy so don't forget to check those out. They are very affordable and good for your lips.
 
Cherry Bomb Whipped Body Butter
The final product is their cherry bomb body butter. Definitly feels like butter. Melts on your skin and gives a beautiful shine. No not greasy more like hydrating. My skin definitely loved this one. The smell is just wow. I love cherry scents. This one as well is affordable. If you don't like scented creams they just also recently released a nonscented body BBB Butter you can check out on their web site here.
 
Overall great body products. I was very impressed with everything I recieved. A big thankyou to xoxo sugar cosmetics for sending these products out for me to try out. My body definitly needed them. Thankyou as well beauties for checking out my blog today. If you would like to try any of these they offer mini samples just like the ones I recieved at a very affordable price so that you may try them out before you decide to order the full size. I love when companies do that. They have amazing customer service so don't be shy to ask questions. You may also leave any questions you may want to ask me down below. Have a lovely week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Watches: The must have accessory!

Jord Watches Happy Friday. The holidays are lovely and all but It's also a breathe of fresh air when we can all go back to our normal schedule. Back to work or back to our regular roles, Would you agree? Wait! Do not Take such a big breathe of relief. Why?  Because we still have birthdays to plan and that special Valentine Gift to Think up. Let me help you out.... Hello There! Let me make your Year even sweeter with a new giveaway. Do not forget to enter in the link at the end of this post. Have you heard of a wood watch before?  I certainly did not. It never came to mind how beautiful and how fashionable they would look. When Jord Watches contacted me to ask If I would love to try one of their watches I just couldn't refuse. Instead of choosing one for myself I thought It would be a great idea to pick out something for the hubby. He has a wonderful collection of watches (Perfect to time me when I am shopping Haha) So I felt that

Spotlight on The VIIcode Oxygen Eye cream

VIIcode Luxurious Eye Cream Happy Tuesday  beauties. Is there one luxurious product you cant live without ? Today on the blog I will be introducing you to a luxury skincare brand with the perfect eye cream you really want to know about. This product was gifted to me but they have given me time to test so that I can provide my honest opinion and results.  History Behind this brand First off this brand is completely new to me but has been a queens secret till after her death. Byrne victor created this amazing and yet secret formula for queen josephine (Napoleans wife) It was kept secret till she died and finally brought to light by one of his offspring around world war 2. It arrived to US where they opened shop in NY.  This lovely cream comes in three sizes that range from $99 up to $289. It arrived in a beautiful leather bag with a soft interior (Definitely, very Fancy)   The size I received is the 5ML (Smaller size) and retails for the $99.  I

At Home Teeth Whitening: Does it work?

Smile Brilliant  Happy Thursday beauties. It has definitely been quite a while since I posted on the blog but Since the holidays are just around the corner I wanted to share The perfect kit to get your teeth looking great for the family photos. (Read to the end for a special surprise.) Have you ever tried an at home kit before? This definitely was not my first time, but prior to tryin one out I made sure to do my research. "At home kits may not be for everyone. Some do not cater to sensitivity and It is not suggested for those who have had a lot of work done on their teeth."   Smile Brilliant reached out to me not to long ago and after learning from some friends that they enjoyed the experience and loved the out come I decided to give it a go.  Of course you do want to do some research of your own on any product. This is my experience and   These are my opinions:   This at home Kit was definitely unique. The